Wooden houses for export to Europe and other countries of the world
Wooden houses for export to Europe and other countries of the world
ACC Archiline Ltd. produce and delivers wooden house kits, wooden saunas, summerhouses and pergolas to the countries of EU, Asia, Africa, America and Australia.
Keen interest in wooden houses from Belarus is clear: quality of Archiline wooden houses is high, while the price is pretty low in comparison with European analogues.
Export of wooden houses is a difficult and responsible process that requires knowledge of many nuances. Also, not every wooden house can be exported to the European Union without quality revalidation. That is why ACC Archiline received the Certificate of constancy of performance of the production and European Technical Assessment ETA 14/. These documents confirm the quality of our product and allow us to use CE marking on it.
Wooden houses by the company Archiline Wooden Houses built in Europe:
Wooden house of glued laminated timber "Baden-Wurttemberg" - Germany
Wooden house of glued laminated timber "Danube" - Germany
Wooden house of rounded log "Voiteck" - Poland
Wooden house of glued laminated timber "Sun" - Poland
Wooden house of glued laminated timber "Romuald" - Poland
Wooden house of log "Congress" - Poland
Wooden house of log "Oster" - Netherland
Wooden house of log "Van Dijk 2" - Netherland
Wooden house of log "Van Dijk" - Netherland
Why choose us?
- We offer only high quality products, respect our customers value our name.
- We'll show you the houses that are already built and houses under construction, you will be able to communicate not only with our engineers and designers, but also with customers
- You will have an opportunity to see the quality of our materials and works, get professional advice of our specialists, and choose the best option of the house design and its characteristics: plan, elevation marks, wall thickness, type of material (glued timber, rounded logs, and so on.).
- Our designers will work out in details the design of the house; take into account your wishes together with the requirements of reliability and durability of the building.
- We have an experience of export supplies; we know the specifics of the preparation of documents and customs clearance. We have extensive business contacts with road carriers, thus, we can make delivery of your house carefully in a timely manner, and at a reasonable price.
- You don’t need to risk before the manufacturing of the house kit and make an advance payment of 90-100% of the order cost. All payments are made in stages.
Installation supervision of a wooden house
We can help you to assemble the house in your country on the finished foundation. We will provide you with our specialists in an amount of 1-2 people, who will supervise the process on the construction site. With the help of local workers in the amount of 2-4 people, we will build your house in 3-4 weeks.
How to order a wooden house?
Want to live in a warm, safe, environmentally friendly and beautiful house?
For this you need to do only 4 steps:
1. Select the material for the construction of walls
Glued laminated timber
Round logs and profiled timber can be of natural humidity of technically dried. You can ask our specialists about the differences, pros and cons of each type of material.
Wooden house of glued laminated timber "Baden-Wurttemberg" - Germany:
Wooden house of glued laminated timber "Danube":
2. Choose the component parts of the house kit
Usually a kit of a wooden house for export includes:
- Wooden walls (glulam, profiled timber, logs)
- Wooden nails;
- Ceiling beams;
- Floor beams;
- Rafters for the roof system;
All wooden elements are treated with high quality wood preservative.
Additionally, the price for the kit of the house may include wooden windows, installation supervision, wooden stairs and other elements.
Shipping cost is calculated individually.
Our wooden houses are equipped with all the necessary documents for passing the customs border of Belarus:
- Phytosanitary certificate;
- Invoice and so on.
I want a "turnkey" project
Our customers from abroad often ask us about the possibility of ordering a house with all the additional elements like foundation, roofing, flooring, electrical wiring, water pipes, etc.
Please note that it is economically pointless for you to order all these elements from Belarus for the following reasons:
1. In Belarus, the overwhelming number of construction and decoration materials (except wood) is imported from abroad. Therefore, there is no reason to sell you the materials, which came under the double tariffs (when importing to the territory of Belarus and exporting from it). Another reason is transport. For example, there is no use exporting concrete for foundations or roof covering from Belarus because the price you’ll pay for the shipping will be even higher than the price of the materials.
2. In every country customers has their own traditions, wishes, which are just impossible to take into account during the production of a house kit. If you order only wooden part of the house, it will give you a chance to choose other materials in the region where you live, you will be able to take into account all the nuances and purchase materials that meet your expectations on price, quality, color and design.
3. Select the design of the house on our website
Or just send your own (floor plans with dimensions, height and width of walls etc.) to our mail - or Or simply contact us!
4. Our experts will make the necessary calculations considering delivery of the house to your place, discuss with you the dates of delivery, methods of payment and all the stages of our cooperation
Once you have gone through all these 4 steps - Voila! You are a happy owner of eco-friendly wooden house, which will have positive affect on your health and the health of your family members. You’re the owner of the house, where you will spend many happy days, a house that will breathe with you.
Why we can’t tell the "approximate" price of the house?
As professionals, we do not waste words. We never name the price of the order, without knowing:
- Elements of the house kit
- Walls material and thickness
- Architectural design of the house (houses of the same area, constructed of the same material may differ in price due to different number of internal partitions, rafters, etc.)
Based on your wishes, we will prepare the relevant calculations and make an offer.
Usually, house kits are delivered by trucks directly to the customer construction site.
For these purposes, we use truck with load capacity up to 20 tons.
A small wooden house or sauna can be placed in one truck. If the amount of materials for your house is more than one truck can contain, the shipment is being divided in parts: first truck – the bottom part of the house (so you can immediately begin to assemble it), then the upper part.
Our experts will make the necessary calculations and determine the number of trucks for you!
The possible variant of shipment to America, Asia, Africa, Australia, and Oceania is by sea in 20 and 40-foot containers.
There are a lot of important details in exporting of wooden houses abroad, the ignorance of which can lead to big problems. It is important to know the climatic conditions of the Customer's country and special wood preservatives.
Lack of experience may lead to a massive blue discoloration of wood and log cracking. Also, there can be mistakes in the customs documents and certificates, and this will cause delays of delivery, unloading on the border, and many other problems. That’s why it’s very important to work with professionals in this field.
ACC Archiline Ltd. has 12 years of experience in wooden construction and exportation of wooden houses. Commit your life and your future to professionals!
You can watch a video-review of the wooden house "White House" made of glued laminated timber Archiline Houses:
You can have a look on 3D-tour of the wooden house "White House" made of glued laminated timber Archiline Houses:
You can view a 3D-tour of a wooden house "Mirage" and "White House" with augmented reality glasses in the office Archiline Houses. Click here!
ArchiLine Wooden Houses
114-49, Necrasov str., Minsk, Republic of Belarus, 220049