Wooden house with sauna and swimming pool
Wooden house with a swimming pool: how to design and build your own corner of coziness and comfort
A wooden house is not only a traditional and eco-friendly housing option, but also an opportunity to implement the most daring and original architectural solutions. One of these solutions is a wooden house with a swimming pool, which combines the advantages of wooden construction and stylish design. Such a house looks spectacular and modern, and also provides comfort and coziness for its residents.
Wooden house with sauna and swimming pool, stages of construction:
A wooden house with a swimming pool can be of different shapes and sizes, depending on your wishes and the characteristics of the site. However, as a rule, such a house consists of several main rooms: a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom and an entrance hall. In addition, adjacent to the house is a swimming pool, which can be inside or outside the house, indoor or outdoor, large or small, rectangular or irregularly shaped.
Examples of swimming pools in a wooden house taken from the Internet:
In order to design and build a wooden house with a swimming pool, you will need to complete several stages:
• Choose the type of wooden house. Wooden houses can be built from different materials such as logs, beams, frames, or combined. Each material has its own advantages and disadvantages that should be taken into account when choosing. For example, a log home has the most natural and warm look, but requires more time and money to build and maintain. A log house has a flat and smooth surface, but is prone to shrinkage and cracks. A frame house has a light and durable structure, but needs additional insulation and finishing. A combined house combines different materials, but requires complex calculations and approvals.
• Choose the type of pool. Pools can be divided into two main types: built-in and inflatable. Built-in pools are more durable and reliable, but require more cost and work to prepare the bowl, the system of cleaning, heating and lighting the water. Inflatable pools are cheaper and easier to install, but have a shorter lifespan and quality. In addition, pools can come in a variety of shapes, sizes, and depths, depending on your preferences and capabilities.
• Choose a house project with a swimming pool. You can order an individual project of a house with a swimming pool from professional architects or choose a ready-made project from catalogs. When choosing a project, you need to consider not only the appearance and layout of the house, but also its suitability for your site, climate, sanitary and technical standards, as well as your budget. You can also make your changes and wishes to the project, as long as it is possible and does not violate the rules and laws.
• Choose a contractor to build a house with a swimming pool. You can build a house with a swimming pool on your own if you have sufficient knowledge, skills, and equipment, or hire a professional construction company to do all the work for you. When choosing a contractor, you need to check their reputation, experience, licenses, warranties, reviews, and portfolio. You must also conclude a contract that will spell out all the conditions, terms and cost of work, as well as the responsibility of the parties for the quality and safety of construction.
• Supervise the construction process of a house with a swimming pool. During the construction of a house with a swimming pool, you need to regularly visit the construction site, check the progress and quality of the work, pay bills on time, and solve any questions and problems that arise. You can also engage independent experts who will carry out technical and legal supervision of the construction and issue the relevant opinions and certificates. After the construction is completed, you need to obtain a permit to put the house into operation and connect all communications and engineering systems.
A wooden house with a swimming pool is an ideal option for those who want to have their own corner of coziness and comfort on their plot. Such a house will not take up much space, will not require large expenses and will not lose its charm over time. Building a house with a swimming pool is an investment in your health, beauty, and mood. Choose your project of a house with a pool and enjoy life!
Will a swimming pool harm a wooden house?
With high humidity, the wood begins to rot, turn blue, various fungi appear, destroying the wood. Therefore, many people, worried about the strength of wooden walls and their aesthetic appearance, refuse to build a wooden house with a swimming pool. And it is completely in vain, because this problem is quite solvable. Firstly, in order to minimize the evaporation of water, it is necessary to ensure an optimal climate in a wooden room with a swimming pool. The air temperature should be 1-2 degrees higher than that of the pool water. A well-thought-out and installed system of supply and exhaust or cross-point ventilation and heating will bring excess vapors outside and provide the necessary temperature. These systems need to work around the clock, so it is rational to think about automatic power reduction at night. As for the wooden walls themselves, special non-removable impregnations are used to protect them. They have been protecting a wooden house with a swimming pool for a dozen years. Impregnation products from large well-known manufacturers are absolutely safe for human health and do not contradict the main advantage of a wooden house - environmental friendliness. In addition to impregnations, paints and colored oils can be used to protect the walls in a wooden house with a swimming pool, which penetrate into the very structure of the wood. These compounds are impermeable to steam and water and have dirt-repellent properties. If you are planning to build a swimming pool in a wooden extension, then you will also need to think about protection from UV rays.
If you are interested in wooden house with sauna and swimming pool , you may:
More from section TOP wooden house designs
Owners of small suburban areas often do not know what kind of house they want to build. I want it to be spacious, but at the same time it did not take up much space, equipped with the necessary equipment, but at the same time environmentally ...
Wooden house of glulam and a terrace "Evrodom" – small house for all year living for a small family. There are all what is important: 2 bedrooms,WC and a spacious kitchen-living room. ...
Natural wooden house of glulam "Mirage" - space-saving house with 2 bedrooms , living room and separated kitchen and entrance to the terrace . It is a perfect solution for those who is looking for not a big house for all year living. FREQUENTLY ...
The wooden house "Baden-Württemberg" was built by our company in Germany in 2019. The main task of the architect about the design of this house is to fit a wooden house on the owners ’existing land, on the mountainside, which abounds in the land of ...
House from a bar with a stove and heating with a heat pump, underfloor heating and plinth, "Beacon" 144 m² in Belarus
Wooden house of glulam with a heating stove and a terrace "Beacon " has: 2 bedrooms of 17 m2 each , a kitchen-living room 50 m2 and 2 WC facilities of 4,8 m2. . It is a perfect solution for those who is looking for all year living for a family of ...
Wooden house "Nadezhda" is a modern flat-roofed house that can fit into any area: whether it be the private sector of the city or a site near an open reservoir. This cottage can easily accommodate a family of 4-6 people. ...
Sauna of glulam with a swimming pool and a terrace « Poseidon » includes: a sweating-room of 5 m2 with all important premises and a rest-room, where a big, happy get-together will feel comfortable. ...
The most favorite wooden houses of modern architects are houses, which obtain a flat (one-pitch) roof. Often, houses with flat roofs are built by architects specializing in the construction of high-tech buildings. Such designs have supporters and ...
Space-saving country house with a sauna. It can be easily used as a country house or sauna. In the house there is a rest room or a living room, a small zone of kitchen, a sauna, sanitary conveniences. The total house area of this house is 80 m2. It ...
"BlackBlack" is an unusual and spectacular project from the company ArchiLine. ""BlackBlack" is a stylish and durable house made of timber and brick with a glossy finish. Black two-storey house with a basement lined with black clinker bricks. The ...
ArchiLine Wooden Houses
114-49, Necrasov str., Minsk, Republic of Belarus, 220049
The site is powered by Nestorclub.com