Wood home project and architecture: Design of a wooden house - process
Wood home project and architecture
The development of a wooden house design project include several stages:
1. Drafting a technical target
A technical target is prepared according to customer’s wishes, including functional capacity of rooms, finishing materials, lighting, colors and so on. A technical target is a starting point of creating an interior.
During this stage a designer offers different versions of rooms zoning and planning decisions, which can be changed according to client’s view on a wooden house.
3. Style creation
During this stage it is necessary to choose colors, distinguishing elements and forms that are aimed to shape the future identity of the interior.
4. A technologic stage
A designer prepares necessary drawings, choose technologies and materials. As a result a customer gets a ready design project, which has been made taking into account wishes and demands of a client.
A full design project, made by the company "Archiline" includes:
- making a measuring draft;
- working out different versions of planning decisions;
- visualization of an interior;
- a scheme of furniture arrangement;
- a scheme of sanitary engineering;
- a scheme of ceiling (to point out a finishing material and detailed drafts of all sections and units);
- a scheme of floor (to point a kind of floor covering, its size and design);
- section and analyzing of walls (to point decorative elements);
- specification of doors (to point size of doorways);
- analyzing of sanitary engineering walls (to make tile layout, to point its kind, size and article);
- a scheme of lighting devices location (includes the scheme of switches location, which are used for controlling the groups of lamps);
- a scheme of plugs, electrical output and low-power network location;
- layout of under floor heating;
- finishing list;
- the choice of finishing materials and furniture is made with the help of catalogs and web sites.
If you are interested in wood home project and architecture: design of a wooden house - process , you may:
More from section Wooden homes design
Wood home project and architecture: BUILDING OF GOLF WOODEN HOUSES - NEW BRANCH IN WOODEN CONSTRUCTION
Nowadays it is very popular to spend your leisure time at Golf Clubs. To rent a nice golf club wooden house is a best way to relax in a good company. New timber houses in modern or classical style that Wood Golf Club can offer you include everything ...
The gifted architects from our company can make a personal design of your future wooden construction. It can be a wooden house from rounded logs, profiled timber or glued laminated timber, wooden saunas, and any other small architectural forms such ...
The texture and the shape of timber logs, profiled timber or laminated veneer lumber allows to create an incredible array of options for the interior. Warm, comfortable, iriginal interior of a living breathing wooden house is individual in every ...
Wood home project and architecture: project in Doha, Qatar Our specialists have made a great project for our customer in Qatar. Due to a hot climate there are some peculiarities in this particular project such as flat roofs and small windows. There ...
Choosing staircase construction in the wooden home Staircase between the stireys of a private glulam house is not just the means of communication of your log house floors. This is an important and integral object that always catches the eye, and ...
The lithic age is already over, but only for people who live in wooden houses. Besides the facts that a wooden house breathes, saves warmth in winter and cool in summer, it also has unique microclimate due to which it has healing effects on people. ...
Thanks to the main advantages of log houses, wooden home - is an efficient decision for any housing development project. Low construction costs and short construction terms, energy saving advantages, wide variety of styles and designs, all these and ...
ArchiLine Wooden Houses
114-49, Necrasov str., Minsk, Republic of Belarus, 220049
The site is powered by Nestorclub.com