Two-storey townhouses from ArchiLine: choose your type of construction
A townhouse is a modern type of housing, which is a series of houses connected to each other by walls. Each house has its own separate entrance, courtyard and parking space. Townhouses are popular among those who want to live in a spacious and comfortable house, but are not ready to spend a lot of money and time on its construction and maintenance. ArchiLine designs and builds two-storey townhouses, both panel and glued laminated, offering its customers different construction options at affordable prices and high quality standards.
Panel townhouses are townhouses that are built from ready-made sandwich panels consisting of two layers of galvanized steel and a layer of insulation. Prefabricated townhouses have a number of advantages, such as:
• Quick and easy construction. The panels are delivered to the site and installed on the foundation in a few days. Noadditional finishing and insulation of the walls is required.
• Low cost. The panels are manufactured in a factory setting, which reduces material and transportation costs. The cost of work and equipment is also reduced.
• High energy efficiency. The panels have good thermal insulation properties, which allows you to save on heating and air conditioning. Also, the panels are not susceptible to corrosion and decay, which prolongs the life of the house.
• Modern design. The panels have different colors and textures, which allows you to create a variety of facades and interiors. The panels can also be easily combined with other materials such as wood, stone or glass.
An example of a panel townhouse from ArchiLine is the TH-1.1 project. This townhouse measures 6.0 m x 12.0 m x 6.0 m and has an area of 144 sq m. Inside the townhouse there is a living room, a kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a dressing room. Aterrace or balcony canalso be attached to the townhouse.
Glulam townhouses are townhouses that are built from profiled timber, which can be glued or solid. Glulam consists of several layers of wood glued together under pressure and temperature. A solid beam is made from a single piece of wood, which is processed by special machines. Townhouses made of glued laminated timber have a number of advantages, such as:
• Naturalness and environmental friendliness. Timber is a wooden material that does not contain harmful substances and does not emit toxins. Timber creates a cozy and healthy atmosphere inside the house, regulates humidity and temperature.
• Strength and durability. The timber has high strength and resistance to deformation, cracking and shrinkage. The timber is also protected from fire, wind and moisture, which ensures a long life of the house.
• Beauty and aesthetics. The timber has a pleasant color and texture that enhances the natural beauty of the wood. The timber also has a smooth and even surface that does not require additional finishing.
• Cost-effective and energy efficient. Timber has low thermal conductivity and retains heat well inside the house, which saves on heating. The timber is also easy to assemble and connect, reducing construction and maintenance costs.
An example of a townhouse made of glued laminated timber from ArchiLine is the TH-2.1 index project.pl?act=PRODUCT&id=534. This townhouse measures 6.0 m x 12.0 m x 6.0 m and has an area of 144 sq m. It is designed in the style of a Scandinavian chalet and has a brown façade with white windows. Inside the townhouse there is a living room, a kitchen, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a dressing room. A terrace or balcony can also be attached to the townhouse.
ArchiLine offers its customers to choose their type of construction of two-storey townhouses, both panel and glued laminated timber, depending on their tastes, budget and needs. The company also provides a full range of services for the design, production and construction of townhouses, as well as guarantees the quality, timing and safety of work. If you want to live in a modern, comfortable and economical house, contact ArchiLine and order your townhouse at an affordable price and high quality standards.
If you are interested in design "tannhauser" , you may:
More from section Wooden homes design
ArchiLine Wooden Houses
114-49, Necrasov str., Minsk, Republic of Belarus, 220049
The site is powered by Nestorclub.com